Treat your family to a magical day at Grouse Mountain.
Now a time-honoured tradition as part of Grouse Mountain’s Peak of Christmas celebration, Santa’s Breakfast will be featured in Lupins Café and Altitudes Bistro. Families can enjoy a delicious breakfast buffet and visit with Santa Claus, partake in face painting and enjoy a magic show!
Continental Breakfast Selections
- Toast Station with a Selection of Multi-Grain, Whole Wheat and White, Gluten Free and Bagels
- Fresh Baked Assorted Pastries, Croissants & Scones
- Selection of Cold Cereals & Roasted Local Granola & Honey
- Greek Yogurt, Milk, Roasted Garlic Herbed Cream Cheese
- Fresh Cut Seasonal Fruit & Sweet Mascarpone
- Pancakes, Blueberry Compote, Caramel Sauce
- Belgian Waffles, Strawberry Conserve, Maple Whipped Cream Braised Chicken & Herbed Root Vegetable Hash
- Traditional Scrambled Eggs
- Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Local Cured Bacon & Mini Bratwurst
Menu served with assorted juices, regular and decaffeinated coffee, tea and herbal infusions